Home » English Grammar Lessons » Page 2
English Grammar Lessons – Explanations of the all grammar points in English
This category has the following features:
* All of the essential points of English grammar are covered.
* Each point of grammar is clearly explained, and is illustrated by examples.
* For every important point of grammar, one or more exercises are provided, to make it easier to learn and remember the material.
* Answers for the exercises are provided.
* A summary of the uses and formation of the English verb tenses is given for easy reference.
* Grammatically determined rules for spelling, pronunciation, and punctuation are included.
* The grammar of North American English is emphasized.
* Grammatical differences between formal and informal English are pointed out.
Read more.Nouns – The Formation of Plurals
Read more.The Passive Voice – Grammar Lesson
Read more.Transitive and Intransitive Verbs
Read more.Modal Verbs
Read more.The Subjunctive
Read more.Conjugations With The Auxiliary WOULD
Read more.The Future Tenses
Read more.The Past Continuous, The Past Perfect and The Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Read more.The Simple Past Tense
Read more.The Present Perfect and The Present Continuous Tense
Read more.The Present Continuous Tense
Read more.The Simple Present of Verbs Other Than the Verb to Be
Read more.The Simple Present of the Verb to Be
Read more.Common English Irregular Verbs
Read more.The Uses and Formation of the English Verb Tenses